Slide show

Powered by Blogger.

Samsung Galaxy S7 edge review: About Android Perfection

Samsung Galaxy S7 edge is almost closer to perfection but its edge screen and fingerprint scanner fail to impress!
Samsung Galaxy S7 edge is now slightly larger than its predecessor S6 edge and comes with an always-on display
Let me confess, I was not really impressed by my first sighting of the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge. I thought the new flagship looked a bit too much like the old flagship, the S6 edge. But first impressions and hands-on reviews from launch events are half-baked at best. But now I have used the S7 edge for well over a week and I have no doubts about this phone. Here is my review.
Samsung Galaxy S7 edge
I am using a 32GB version of the S7 edge for the review. Yes, the phone is not very different from its predecessor, except for the always on-screen which I think is a good addition though not revolutionary in any way. The phone feels good in your hands, and though it has not yet slipped from my hand, there is a constant fear at the back of my head.
From a design front, the one noticeable change is the fact that camera bump has been pushed into and is a much thinner protrusion than before.
Specs: 5.5-inch QHD Super AMOLED display (2560 x 1440) | octa-core Exynos 8890 processor | 4GB RAM | 32GB storage space | 12MP rear camera + 5MP front camera | 3600 mAh battery | Android 6.0 Marshmallow with TouchWiz UI
Price: Rs 56,900
What is good?
Like with most Samsung phones you don’t have to wait for the screen to awe you. No one does it better that this little Korean company when it comes to screens, be them small, be them big, be them curved. The S7 is not different and everything looks unrealistically good on this screen, even your own selfies. The S7 phones also have an always on black lock screen which displays basic information like time, missed calls, new messages and the like. Thankfully, this feature doesn’t seem to be sapping the battery much, which is good.
(source : indian times)

No comments: